For Foreign Doctors Coming to Beijing for Short-term Practice of Medicine:(1) Application for short-term practice of medicine in Beijing:
1) A foreign doctor’s application form for practicing medicine (all items should be filled and written in Chinese, except the name and nationality of the applicant and the application project should be filled in both English and Chinese; please download an electronic application);
2) A copy of business permit of the Medical Institution where the foreign doctor is hired;
3) The academic title of the foreign doctor;
4) Foreign doctor’s certificate for practicing medicine and the certificate of the right to practice medicine;
5) The health certificate of the foreign doctor;
6) Two recommendation letters from experts with at least the title of associate professor in the same specialty with the foreign doctor,together with the certificates of the the academic titles of the recommenders);
7) Two bareheaded photos, size 2.4 x 3 cm2 or 4 x 5 cm2;
8) A qualification test certificate for the foreign doctor (the foreign doctor applying for short-term pratice of medicine in Beijing must enroll for a qualification test at the place designated by the Beijing Health Bureau. Contact phone number: 83560322, 82801087, 82801261);
9) A valid work permit for the approved term;
10) Payment of 5000 yuan application fee according to the regulations of JING JIA (SHOU) ZI  No. 193 from the Beijing Price Bureau.
Chinese translations are required for items 3, 4 and 5, while items 3 and 4 should be notarized.
(2) The procedure for foreign doctors to postpone their short-term practice of medicine in Beijing
1) An application form of the foreign doctors for practicing medicine (all items have to be filled and written in Chinese, except the name and nationality of the doctor and the applied project should be filled in both English and Chinese; please download an electronic application form);
2) A work permit for the approved term (the original document should be checked);
3) Two bareheaded ID photos, size 2.4 x 3 cm2 or 4 x 5 cm2;
4) A return of the used“Permit of Foreign Doctors’ Short-term Practice of Medicine”;
5) Payment of 5000 yuan for examination and registration fee;
This notice can be taken for reference in the completing the procedure for doctors from China’s Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan to practice medicine in Beijing, and the applicants from the above-mentioned regions should use the application form for practicing medicine in Beijing for doctors from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
To fill the form, one should use a fountain pen or signature pen, or just print the form. The wording for filling the form must be simple and explicit, leaving not a single item unfilled. It is not allowed to change the format and the specifications of the downloaded application form. All the materials required should be printed or copied on A4 paper and submitted in the established sequence, with a seal of the institution where the applicant works on the front cover of the materials of each category.